I have a tea obsession. Particularly a David's Tea obsession. There is just such a huge selection and the process of going in, and smelling all the different kinds, sipping a sample all the while, is just such a wonderful experience. Because it is really starting to feel like fall in these here parts, I thought I'd share with you some of my absolute favourites. Let me tell you, picking just a few was a hard task. But here they are, my David's Tea fall staples:
- Pumpkin Chai (black tea) - does it get more fall than that?!
- Forever Nuts (herbal tea) - one of my favourites no matter what the season
- The Spice Is Right (green tea) - a recent discovery but a definite necessity. If you like cinnamon gum, this one's for you
- Cream of Earl Grey (black tea) - as it's name suggests, this is just a creamier version of a well loved classic
- Glitter & Gold (black tea) - this one has little sparkly candies that dissolve in the hot water giving it a galaxy effect and adding a little bit of sweetness
- Genmaicha (green tea) - this is the most classic green tea flavour I've ever had.
As I said, I have so many favourites. This list could go on for ages and ages but for now, these teas are a great place to start.
Are you a tea fanatic? If so, what flavour can you not go without?