Beach Bag Essentials
Happy Friday! The forecast for this weekend is looking beautiful! Obviously this means I will be spending as much time outside as possible! I'm a pretty low key person when it comes to going to the beach but I thought I'd share the 10 things I need when heading out!
- A beach bag! I think this pretty much goes without saying seeing as this is a beach bagpost..
- A towel. I've just been using a bathroom towel because I have a few of them and am too cheap to spend money on a proper beach towel.. Whatever, it does the job.
- A book. I've heard so many great things about this book so I decided to pick it up for myself. I haven't had a chance to start it yet as I've been swamped with school readings, but as soon as I get the chance I'll dig in.
- Water bottle. Keep hydrated!! It can prevent heat stroke, give you energy and make you feel good!
- Gum. Nuff said.
- Sunglasses! Keep them eyeballs protected!
- Lip Balm. With an SPF. Burnt lips are just not in.
- Sunscreen. Slather that stuff on. Ain't nobody got time for skin cancer.
- Phone. Super convenient for taking pictures and listening to music.
- Headphones. Can't listen to music without em! Well, I guess you can, but it's much more polite to use headphones.
And there you have it folks. A bag full of goodies that will keep you going allll day.
PS I just realized I forgot to include money and snacks! Just maybe THE most important things...