I am itching for a change. A change of season, a change of scenery, a change in my life. I just have this feeling that I’m not doing what I’m supposed to be doing right now. But the most frustrating part is, I don’t know what it is I’m supposed to be doing! I was hit with a feeling in September of this past year that I was exactly where I needed to be. I was making breakfast in my kitchen as I was getting ready to go to my stats class. I was by no means looking forward to going to class but I just had this gut feeling that in that moment I was in exactly the right place. I haven’t felt that feeling since. Not that I need to feel something as strong as that but I feel like I’m just sitting here. I thought a break from school was what I needed. And I must admit, my mood has improved significantly in these past two months of being school-less. But now I need something more. I want more relationships with people, I want to see more, I want to do more, I want to make more. I kind of feel like I’m a carbonated drink in a can that’s being shaken. I’m building up all of these feelings and sooner or later I’m just going to explode! But I don’t know exactly what’s going to come out… Will it be a huge burst of creativity? A massive explosion of passion to do a specific kind of work? A burning desire to go back to school to finish my degree? Maybe it’ll just be a sticky explosion of nastiness at my own indecisiveness.
Things I find inspiring in the board above:
- my favourite flours in the colours of spring
- a springish dress accompanied by a cup of tea and gorgeous accessories
- donuts. need i say more.
- a quote I must keep reminding myself of
- pastel houses in a foreign country calling my name
- beautiful hanging flowers whispering “spring” over and over
- BIG BEN. London, I’m coming for you. I just don’t know when.
- that whole look. it’s just working.
- sleep. i sure do love a good night’s sleep and waking up to a bright morning with birds singing
- endless beach
- all the flowers: especially the pastel spring ones.
- look up!
All images taken from pinterest