DIY Ring Holder
I love rings. I also love DIYs. So it made sense for me to combine the two and make a ring holder to hold a bunch of my rings! I'm actually really happy with how this little guy turned out and it was really so easy! Materials:
- ploymer clay
- cookie sheet
- Mould the clay into whatever shape you like. I recommend playing with the clay in your hands for a little bit to warm it up and make it more malleable.
- Roll a long piece of clay and attach it to the middle of the shape.
- Place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and bake at ~275 for 15 minutes, checking every so often that it isn't burning.
- Once it's hardened in oven, let it cool to room temperature
- Paint however you like!
- Once the paint has dried stack up some of your favourite rings and display!